PAKISTAN: Pakistan joins International Sugar Organisation
After five years of lobbying by the Pakistan Sugar Mills Association (PSMA), Pakistan is now an official member of the International Sugar Organisation (ISO). The PSMA welcomed the decision, saying that ISO membership would boost Pakistan's reputation and integrity. The ISO includes trade representative bodies that represent about 80% of the world's sugar production. It operates as a forum for major sugar producing and consuming parties to exchange views at intergovernmental level besides, and contributes to improving markets' transparency and undertaking studies on related matters of common interest of its member countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid