PAKISTAN: Pakistan joins International Sugar Organisation
After five years of lobbying by the Pakistan Sugar Mills Association (PSMA), Pakistan is now an official member of the International Sugar Organisation (ISO). The PSMA welcomed the decision, saying that ISO membership would boost Pakistan's reputation and integrity. The ISO includes trade representative bodies that represent about 80% of the world's sugar production. It operates as a forum for major sugar producing and consuming parties to exchange views at intergovernmental level besides, and contributes to improving markets' transparency and undertaking studies on related matters of common interest of its member countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre