ISRAEL: Palestine orders boycott of Israeli food
The Palestinian Authority's Office of the Interior has issued an official announcement which forbids the purchase of Israeli-made food products by Palestinian traders and importers. Palestinians import from Israel a wide range of food products estimated at £75m per year. Traders who try to "bypass the boycott" by purchasing Israeli food products if alternative products are also produced by local Palestinian companies, are liable to be persecuted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid