ISRAEL: Palestine orders boycott of Israeli food
The Palestinian Authority's Office of the Interior has issued an official announcement which forbids the purchase of Israeli-made food products by Palestinian traders and importers. Palestinians import from Israel a wide range of food products estimated at £75m per year. Traders who try to "bypass the boycott" by purchasing Israeli food products if alternative products are also produced by local Palestinian companies, are liable to be persecuted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO