ISRAEL: Palestine orders boycott of Israeli food
The Palestinian Authority's Office of the Interior has issued an official announcement which forbids the purchase of Israeli-made food products by Palestinian traders and importers. Palestinians import from Israel a wide range of food products estimated at £75m per year. Traders who try to "bypass the boycott" by purchasing Israeli food products if alternative products are also produced by local Palestinian companies, are liable to be persecuted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast