NORTH AMERICA/NORWAY: Pan Fish to restructure North American operations
Norwegian seafood group Pan Fish has said it plans to significantly restructure its North American operation. The company, which is the world's number two salmon farming business, said that as part of the restructuring the number of employees would be reduced from 500 to 300, while new or modified management and administrative structures would be introduced, reported the Nordic Business Report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife