PHILIPPINES: Pancake House sells stake in subsidiary to fund new business venture
Filipino-owned restaurant company Pancake House (PH) has sold 30% of its interest in the newly formed subsidiary Pancake House Products Inc (PHP) for P30m (US$0.58m). PH has released a disclosure that revealed that the stake, consisting of 75,000 shares, was sold to Jennifer Chua. The deal will be closed by the end of this year, but completed in two tranches of 15% each.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat