PHILIPPINES: Pancake House sells stake in subsidiary to fund new business venture
Filipino-owned restaurant company Pancake House (PH) has sold 30% of its interest in the newly formed subsidiary Pancake House Products Inc (PHP) for P30m (US$0.58m). PH has released a disclosure that revealed that the stake, consisting of 75,000 shares, was sold to Jennifer Chua. The deal will be closed by the end of this year, but completed in two tranches of 15% each.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin