USA: Panda Express to launch kids meal for first time
Pasadena, California-based Panda Express, the largest chain of Chinese quick service restaurants in the US, has announced the roll-out of the first-ever kids meal program in the concept's 19-year history. The new meal option, to be launched on 24 March in mall locations, will include a drink and an option of rice or noodles to complement an item of choice from the menu. There is also a special kids-focused fortune cookie with fortunes like, "Your mom is probably right". The company has plans for a nationwide roll-out in April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins