USA: Panera Bread announces 2-for-1 stock split
The board of directors of St. Louis-based owner and franchiser of bakery-cafes, Panera Bread Co, has approved a 2-for-1 stock split that will be distributed in the form of a stock dividend subject to shareholder approval to increase the authorized number of Class A and Class B shares. The shareholder vote will be in conjunction with the company's annual meeting to be held on 6 June 2002. If the shareholders approve the authorization of additional shares, the stock dividend will distributed to the shareholders of record as of the close of business on 10 June 2002, with a payable date of 24 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses