USA: Panera Bread announces climb in Q3 earnings per share and upward revision in 2002 target
Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) today reported that net income for the twelve weeks ended October 6, 2001 rose 82% to $2,984,000 or $0.20 per diluted share from $1,644,000 or $0.12 per diluted share for the twelve weeks ended September 30, 2000. For the forty weeks ended October 6, 2001 net income was $8,397,000 or $0.58 per diluted share. This represents an 85% increase compared to net income of $4,543,000 (excluding the one-time pre-tax gain of $900,000 related to the sale of the Au Bon Pain Business Unit) or $0.35 per diluted share for the forty weeks ended September 30, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife