USA: Panera Bread first quarter earnings per share climb 75% to $0.21
HIGHLIGHTS: NET INCOME ROSE 102% TO $3,059,000 IN THE FIRST QUARTER SYSTEM-WIDE SALES INCREASED 57% to $139.7 MILLION IN THE FIRST QUARTER SYSTEM-WIDE COMPARABLE BAKERY-CAFE SALES INCREASED 7.3% SYSTEM-WIDE AVERAGE UNIT SALES VOLUMES FOR LAST 13 PERIODS INCREASED 14.1% TO $1,694,000
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany