USA: Panera Bread moves into Atlanta, Georgia with franchise agreement
The US owner and franchiser of bakery-cafes, Panera Bread Company, has made an agreement with John Wolfgang Nelson and Dwaine Setzer to open 14 outlets in northwest Atlanta and Georgia. Nelson and Setzer, who are scheduled to open their first bakery-cafe by the end of 2002, own Blue Ridge Foods, an 18-unit Burger King franchise in east Tennessee. Setzer has been associated with Burger King since 1975. Nelson has 20 years of food industry experience and is the majority owner of ten TGI Friday's units in North Carolina, South Carolina and Eastern Tennessee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund