USA: Panera Bread Q2 EPS increased 63% to US$0.13
St. Louis-based Panera Bread Company, the owner and franchiser of bakery-cafes under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names, has reported net income of US$3.87m for its Q2 ended 13 July 2002, compared to US$2.35m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) increased 63% to US$0.13 for the Q2, from US$0.08 year on year. EPS amounts have been adjusted to reflect the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 24 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany