USA: Panera Bread Q2 EPS increased 63% to US$0.13
St. Louis-based Panera Bread Company, the owner and franchiser of bakery-cafes under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names, has reported net income of US$3.87m for its Q2 ended 13 July 2002, compared to US$2.35m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) increased 63% to US$0.13 for the Q2, from US$0.08 year on year. EPS amounts have been adjusted to reflect the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 24 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti