USA: Panera Bread Q2 EPS increased 63% to US$0.13
St. Louis-based Panera Bread Company, the owner and franchiser of bakery-cafes under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names, has reported net income of US$3.87m for its Q2 ended 13 July 2002, compared to US$2.35m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) increased 63% to US$0.13 for the Q2, from US$0.08 year on year. EPS amounts have been adjusted to reflect the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 24 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat