USA: Panera Bread Q2 EPS increased 63% to US$0.13
St. Louis-based Panera Bread Company, the owner and franchiser of bakery-cafes under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names, has reported net income of US$3.87m for its Q2 ended 13 July 2002, compared to US$2.35m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) increased 63% to US$0.13 for the Q2, from US$0.08 year on year. EPS amounts have been adjusted to reflect the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 24 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs