USA: Panera Bread Q4 earnings per share increased 88% to US$0.32
St Louis-based Panera Bread Company yesterday [Thursday] reported that net income for the 12 weeks ended 29 December 2001, rose 101% to US$4,755,000, US$0.32/diluted share, year on year. Total revenue increased to US$55.7m for Q4 period, a 31% increase over the total revenue of $42.6m for the 13 weeks ended 30 December 2000. For the FY ended 29 December 2001, total revenue was US$201.1m, 33% up on total revenues of US$151.4m recorded for the 53 weeks ended 30 December 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth