USA: Panera Bread Q4 earnings per share increased 88% to US$0.32
St Louis-based Panera Bread Company yesterday [Thursday] reported that net income for the 12 weeks ended 29 December 2001, rose 101% to US$4,755,000, US$0.32/diluted share, year on year. Total revenue increased to US$55.7m for Q4 period, a 31% increase over the total revenue of $42.6m for the 13 weeks ended 30 December 2000. For the FY ended 29 December 2001, total revenue was US$201.1m, 33% up on total revenues of US$151.4m recorded for the 53 weeks ended 30 December 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target