USA: Panera Bread Q4 earnings per share increased 88% to US$0.32
St Louis-based Panera Bread Company yesterday [Thursday] reported that net income for the 12 weeks ended 29 December 2001, rose 101% to US$4,755,000, US$0.32/diluted share, year on year. Total revenue increased to US$55.7m for Q4 period, a 31% increase over the total revenue of $42.6m for the 13 weeks ended 30 December 2000. For the FY ended 29 December 2001, total revenue was US$201.1m, 33% up on total revenues of US$151.4m recorded for the 53 weeks ended 30 December 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti