USA: Panera Bread reaffirms earnings targets
US bakery-cafe chain Panera Bread has reaffirmed its previously issued earnings target for the full year 2004 of $1.24-$1.26.
The company also corrected its implied fourth quarter earnings per diluted share target to $0.44-$0.46. It had previously issued an earnings per fully diluted share target of $1.24-$1.26 for 2004 with an implied range of $0.42-$0.44 for the fourth fiscal quarter.
"The company determined it had made a computational error in calculating the implied fourth quarter target and is issuing this correction to clarify its targets for the fourth quarter," Panera Bread said.
Panera Bread plans to develop 16 new company and 27 new franchise bakery-cafes in the fourth quarter, resulting in full-year development of 145 bakery-cafes (55 company-owned and 90 franchised units).
US bakery-café chain Panera Bread has reported a 36% increase in third-quarter net income and raised its 2005 earnings target....
US bakery-cafe chain Panera Bread has reported an 8.9% rise in system-wide comparable sales for the four weeks to 9 August....
US bakery-cafe chain Panera Bread has announced a new agreement with Doherty Breads to develop outlets in the Queens County region of New York....
Bakery-café chain Panera Bread Company has today (Wednesday) announced a new franchise agreement with Pangenera in California....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units