USA: Panera Bread reports system-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales increase 7.3% for the four weeks ended may 19, 2001
Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) yesterday reported that system-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales increased 7.3% for the four weeks ended May 19, 2001. System-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales have also increased 7.3% for the twenty weeks ended May 19, 2001. The breakdown between company-owned and franchised bakery-cafes is as follows.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill