USA: Panera Bread reports system-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales increase 7.3% for the four weeks ended may 19, 2001
Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) yesterday reported that system-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales increased 7.3% for the four weeks ended May 19, 2001. System-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales have also increased 7.3% for the twenty weeks ended May 19, 2001. The breakdown between company-owned and franchised bakery-cafes is as follows.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly