USA: Panera Bread responds to report on Ronald Shaich's current stock position
In an effort to clarify a report that came out yesterday in the Washington Service which indicated that Panera Bread Company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ron Shaich owned just 2,141 shares of common stock, Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ronald M. Shaich, currently owns 2,141 shares of Class A shares, 1,262,647 shares of Class B shares (1,162,647 directly and 100,000 beneficially through a trust), and 677,330 vested options in Class A shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark