USA: Panera Bread responds to report on Ronald Shaich's current stock position
In an effort to clarify a report that came out yesterday in the Washington Service which indicated that Panera Bread Company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ron Shaich owned just 2,141 shares of common stock, Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ronald M. Shaich, currently owns 2,141 shares of Class A shares, 1,262,647 shares of Class B shares (1,162,647 directly and 100,000 beneficially through a trust), and 677,330 vested options in Class A shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review