USA: Panera Bread responds to report on Ronald Shaich's current stock position
In an effort to clarify a report that came out yesterday in the Washington Service which indicated that Panera Bread Company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ron Shaich owned just 2,141 shares of common stock, Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ronald M. Shaich, currently owns 2,141 shares of Class A shares, 1,262,647 shares of Class B shares (1,162,647 directly and 100,000 beneficially through a trust), and 677,330 vested options in Class A shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China