USA: Panera Bread responds to report on Ronald Shaich's current stock position
In an effort to clarify a report that came out yesterday in the Washington Service which indicated that Panera Bread Company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ron Shaich owned just 2,141 shares of common stock, Panera Bread Company (Nasdaq: PNRA) announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ronald M. Shaich, currently owns 2,141 shares of Class A shares, 1,262,647 shares of Class B shares (1,162,647 directly and 100,000 beneficially through a trust), and 677,330 vested options in Class A shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action