USA: Panera Bread sees system-wide sales up 6.7% in the Q2
The St. Louis-based chain of bakery-cafes, Panera Bread, yesterday [Thursday] reported that system-wide comparable bakery-cafe sales (excluding the one specialty bakery-cafe and closed locations) increased 5.2% for the four weeks and 6.7% for the Q2, both ended 13 July 2002. The breakdown between company-owned and franchised bakery-cafes is as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China