USA: Panera Bread signs second agreement to open bakery-cafes in Houston
The Panera Bread Company has announced an agreement with Mark and Monica von Waaden of Austin, Texas, to open 20 Panera Bread bakery-cafes in portions of Harris, Brazoria and Fort Bend Counties in the Houston, Texas, area. The von Waadens signed the agreement on 10 December 2001 and will operate under the entity name
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix