USA: Panera Bread top in Business Week/USA Today S&P SmallCap 600 index
St. Louis-based bakery-café chain Panera Bread Company was listed this week as the top-performing company, in total return to its shareholders over the last three years, in an analysis of the Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 index performed by Business Week magazine and USA Today. The listing appeared in the Spring 2002 edition of the Business Week Fifty, prepared in conjunction with USA Today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK