USA: Panera stands by Q1, full-year forecasts despite low February sales
US bakery chain Panera Bread has said that February system-wide sales at stores open at least 18 months fell 1.9%, due in part to freezing weather conditions in some parts of the country.
The Missouri-based company stood by its first-quarter and full-year profit forecasts. It has forecast earnings of 24 cents a share in the first quarter and 99 cents a share for the full year, matching analysts' forecasts.
US bakery-café chain Panera Bread has reported a 36% increase in third-quarter net income and raised its 2005 earnings target....
US bakery-cafe chain Panera Bread has reported an 8.9% rise in system-wide comparable sales for the four weeks to 9 August....
US bakery-cafe chain Panera Bread has announced a new agreement with Doherty Breads to develop outlets in the Queens County region of New York....
Bakery-café chain Panera Bread Company has today (Wednesday) announced a new franchise agreement with Pangenera in California....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action