SPAIN: Panrico adds hazelnut to Donettes line
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers
Spanish baker Panrico has expanded its Donettes cake line with the launch of a new variant.
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers, the company said today (15 January).
The product will launch in retail outlets and will be accompanied by a television campaign comprising two adverts and the music of singer Bruno Mars.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia