SPAIN: Panrico adds hazelnut to Donettes line
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers
Spanish baker Panrico has expanded its Donettes cake line with the launch of a new variant.
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers, the company said today (15 January).
The product will launch in retail outlets and will be accompanied by a television campaign comprising two adverts and the music of singer Bruno Mars.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's