SPAIN: Panrico adds hazelnut to Donettes line
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers
Spanish baker Panrico has expanded its Donettes cake line with the launch of a new variant.
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers, the company said today (15 January).
The product will launch in retail outlets and will be accompanied by a television campaign comprising two adverts and the music of singer Bruno Mars.
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- Jobs to go at FrieslandCampina cheese plant
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019