SPAIN: Panrico adds hazelnut to Donettes line
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers
Spanish baker Panrico has expanded its Donettes cake line with the launch of a new variant.
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers, the company said today (15 January).
The product will launch in retail outlets and will be accompanied by a television campaign comprising two adverts and the music of singer Bruno Mars.
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK