SPAIN: Panrico adds hazelnut to Donettes line
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers
Spanish baker Panrico has expanded its Donettes cake line with the launch of a new variant.
Donettes hazelnut cream has been launched as a result of demand for the flavour by consumers, the company said today (15 January).
The product will launch in retail outlets and will be accompanied by a television campaign comprising two adverts and the music of singer Bruno Mars.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights