SPAIN: Panrico launches children's value range
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line
Spanish baker Panrico has launched a value range of confectionery and bakery products for children.
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line of products priced at EUR0.50 (US$0.64) per item. The range, Panrico's first products aimed at children, comprises Weikis biscuits, QE milk and white chocolate bars, Duo filled croissants and a Tronkito cake bar.
The packaging of the product line features a promotion for the US film the Penguins of Madagascar, with details of a competition.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report