SPAIN: Panrico launches children's value range
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line
Spanish baker Panrico has launched a value range of confectionery and bakery products for children.
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line of products priced at EUR0.50 (US$0.64) per item. The range, Panrico's first products aimed at children, comprises Weikis biscuits, QE milk and white chocolate bars, Duo filled croissants and a Tronkito cake bar.
The packaging of the product line features a promotion for the US film the Penguins of Madagascar, with details of a competition.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report