SPAIN: Panrico launches children's value range
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line
Spanish baker Panrico has launched a value range of confectionery and bakery products for children.
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line of products priced at EUR0.50 (US$0.64) per item. The range, Panrico's first products aimed at children, comprises Weikis biscuits, QE milk and white chocolate bars, Duo filled croissants and a Tronkito cake bar.
The packaging of the product line features a promotion for the US film the Penguins of Madagascar, with details of a competition.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia