SPAIN: Panrico launches children's value range
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line
Spanish baker Panrico has launched a value range of confectionery and bakery products for children.
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line of products priced at EUR0.50 (US$0.64) per item. The range, Panrico's first products aimed at children, comprises Weikis biscuits, QE milk and white chocolate bars, Duo filled croissants and a Tronkito cake bar.
The packaging of the product line features a promotion for the US film the Penguins of Madagascar, with details of a competition.
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- China implements new safety regulations
- BRF to buy certain Molinos Rio de la Plata brands
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom