SPAIN: Panrico launches children's value range
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line
Spanish baker Panrico has launched a value range of confectionery and bakery products for children.
Panrico said it is hoping to capitalise on the growth of the children's food category with the new line of products priced at EUR0.50 (US$0.64) per item. The range, Panrico's first products aimed at children, comprises Weikis biscuits, QE milk and white chocolate bars, Duo filled croissants and a Tronkito cake bar.
The packaging of the product line features a promotion for the US film the Penguins of Madagascar, with details of a competition.
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- McDonald's antibiotics move may be seminal moment
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- Green Giant talk underlines pressure at Gen Mills
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Heinz to cut 71 jobs at UK plant
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus