FRANCE: Panzani completes acquistion of Lustucru
Lyon-based fresh pasta producer Panzani said it has completed the acquisition of the dry pasta and rice division of French counterpart Lustucru from owners, Skalli. These activities generate a turnover of €200m (US$195m). The sale of Lustucru's dry pasta activities was not part of the deal, Skalli having announced plans to set up a new company in this segment, Pasta Corp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's