USA: Papa John's announces 2002 growth plans
John Schnatter, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, noted: "Before discussing our 2002 outlook, on behalf of the entire Papa John's family, I extend my heartfelt sympathy to those who lost loved ones, friends or colleagues in the September 11th national tragedy. I am proud of the Papa John's family - our franchisees, restaurant operators, corporate team members and supply partners - who have reached out to our fellow Americans by raising money for relief efforts and providing meals to blood donors, volunteers, police and fire officials and other brave rescue workers who have given selflessly in this time of need. Our thoughts and prayers remain with you as our nation unites to overcome this tragedy."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements