USA: Papa John's announces 2002 growth plans
John Schnatter, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, noted: "Before discussing our 2002 outlook, on behalf of the entire Papa John's family, I extend my heartfelt sympathy to those who lost loved ones, friends or colleagues in the September 11th national tragedy. I am proud of the Papa John's family - our franchisees, restaurant operators, corporate team members and supply partners - who have reached out to our fellow Americans by raising money for relief efforts and providing meals to blood donors, volunteers, police and fire officials and other brave rescue workers who have given selflessly in this time of need. Our thoughts and prayers remain with you as our nation unites to overcome this tragedy."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast