USA: Papa John's announces April comparable sales results
Papa John's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZA) Friday (11 May) announced that domestic systemwide comparable sales for the four weeks ended April 29, 2001 decreased 5.3%, composed of a 6.9% decrease at company-owned restaurants and a 4.8% decrease at franchised units. Total systemwide international sales increased 27.0% for the four-week period, on a constant U.S. dollar basis, over the comparable period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units