USA: Papa John's announces August comparable sales results
Papa John's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZA) yesterday announced 0.5% domestic systemwide comparable sales growth for the four weeks ended August 26, 2001, composed of a 1.5% increase at franchised restaurants and a 2.3% decrease at company-owned restaurants. Total systemwide international sales increased 23% for the four-week period, on a constant U.S. dollar basis, over the comparable period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark