USA: Papa John's announces August comparable sales results
Papa John's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZA) yesterday announced 0.5% domestic systemwide comparable sales growth for the four weeks ended August 26, 2001, composed of a 1.5% increase at franchised restaurants and a 2.3% decrease at company-owned restaurants. Total systemwide international sales increased 23% for the four-week period, on a constant U.S. dollar basis, over the comparable period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods