USA: Papa John's announces December comparable sales results
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA - news) today announced domestic systemwide comparable sales declined 0.4% for the five weeks ended December 30, 2001, composed of a 1.0% increase at franchised restaurants and a 4.1% decrease at company-owned restaurants. As previously announced, these results were positively impacted by approximately 2.2%, due to the timing difference in the reporting of Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve. Both days were included in Period 12 in 2000 but were not included in Period 12 this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill