USA: Papa John's announces December comparable sales results
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA - news) today announced domestic systemwide comparable sales declined 0.4% for the five weeks ended December 30, 2001, composed of a 1.0% increase at franchised restaurants and a 4.1% decrease at company-owned restaurants. As previously announced, these results were positively impacted by approximately 2.2%, due to the timing difference in the reporting of Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve. Both days were included in Period 12 in 2000 but were not included in Period 12 this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China