USA: Papa John's announces November comparable sales results
Stock Repurchase Program Extended Through End of 2002 LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZA - news) today announced domestic systemwide comparable sales declined 5.4% for the four weeks ended November 25, 2001, composed of a 3.9% decrease at franchised restaurants and a 9.6% decrease at company-owned restaurants. Total systemwide international sales increased 17% for the four-week period, on a constant U.S. dollar basis, over the comparable period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth