USA: Papa John's confirms 3.4% drop in February comparable sales
Louisville, Ky.-based Papa John's International has confirmed a previously announced 3.4% drop in domestic systemwide comparable sales for the four weeks ended 24 February 2002. That decrease is composed of a 3.9% decrease at franchised restaurants and a 1.9% decrease at company-owned restaurants. At 4 March 2002, there were 2,726 Papa John's restaurants (600 company-owned and 2,126 franchised) operating in 47 states and nine international markets. Papa John's also owns or franchises 189 Perfect Pizza restaurants (2 company-owned and 187 franchised) in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast