USA: Papa John's first pizza chain to offer nationwide online ordering
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International (Nasdaq: PZZA - news) is reaching out to internet users by offering its customers online ordering from more than 2,500 domestic Papa John's restaurants, including Alaska and Hawaii. Papa John's is the first national pizza company to offer online ordering throughout its entire domestic restaurant system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action