USA: Papa John's first pizza chain to offer nationwide online ordering
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International (Nasdaq: PZZA - news) is reaching out to internet users by offering its customers online ordering from more than 2,500 domestic Papa John's restaurants, including Alaska and Hawaii. Papa John's is the first national pizza company to offer online ordering throughout its entire domestic restaurant system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods