USA: Papa John's first pizza chain to offer nationwide online ordering
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International (Nasdaq: PZZA - news) is reaching out to internet users by offering its customers online ordering from more than 2,500 domestic Papa John's restaurants, including Alaska and Hawaii. Papa John's is the first national pizza company to offer online ordering throughout its entire domestic restaurant system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant