USA: Papa John's first pizza chain to offer nationwide online ordering
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International (Nasdaq: PZZA - news) is reaching out to internet users by offering its customers online ordering from more than 2,500 domestic Papa John's restaurants, including Alaska and Hawaii. Papa John's is the first national pizza company to offer online ordering throughout its entire domestic restaurant system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch