USA: Papa John's first pizza chain to offer nationwide online ordering
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Papa John's International (Nasdaq: PZZA - news) is reaching out to internet users by offering its customers online ordering from more than 2,500 domestic Papa John's restaurants, including Alaska and Hawaii. Papa John's is the first national pizza company to offer online ordering throughout its entire domestic restaurant system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"