GREECE: Papadopoulos biscuits report €6.9m in pre-tax profits
Greek biscuit manufacturer Papadopoulous Biscuits has reported pre-tax profits worth €6.9m (US$5.7m) for 2001, up from €6.0m in 2000. The company posted sales worth €65.8m in 2001, up from €61.4m the previous year. Papadopoulos invested some €6m during the year in upgrading and expanding its production facilities and equipment, as well as developing new products. The company has a wide range of some 150 biscuit products, which it exports to 140 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast