GREECE: Papadopoulos biscuits report €6.9m in pre-tax profits
Greek biscuit manufacturer Papadopoulous Biscuits has reported pre-tax profits worth €6.9m (US$5.7m) for 2001, up from €6.0m in 2000. The company posted sales worth €65.8m in 2001, up from €61.4m the previous year. Papadopoulos invested some €6m during the year in upgrading and expanding its production facilities and equipment, as well as developing new products. The company has a wide range of some 150 biscuit products, which it exports to 140 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega