USA: Paradise announces 2000 financial results
Paradise, Inc. (OTC:PARF) announced after-tax earnings of $1,308,356 or $2.59 per share, for the year ended December 31, 2000, compared to earnings of $1,155,425, or $2.23 per share, for the prior year. Sales for 2000 were $23.3 million as compared to $21.5 million for 1999. The Board of Directors declared an annual dividend of $0.40 per share of Paradise, Inc. common stock, payable on April 23, 2001, to shareholders of record as at the close of business on April 12, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations