USA: Paradise announces 2000 financial results
Paradise, Inc. (OTC:PARF) announced after-tax earnings of $1,308,356 or $2.59 per share, for the year ended December 31, 2000, compared to earnings of $1,155,425, or $2.23 per share, for the prior year. Sales for 2000 were $23.3 million as compared to $21.5 million for 1999. The Board of Directors declared an annual dividend of $0.40 per share of Paradise, Inc. common stock, payable on April 23, 2001, to shareholders of record as at the close of business on April 12, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report