USA: Paradise announces 2000 financial results
Paradise, Inc. (OTC:PARF) announced after-tax earnings of $1,308,356 or $2.59 per share, for the year ended December 31, 2000, compared to earnings of $1,155,425, or $2.23 per share, for the prior year. Sales for 2000 were $23.3 million as compared to $21.5 million for 1999. The Board of Directors declared an annual dividend of $0.40 per share of Paradise, Inc. common stock, payable on April 23, 2001, to shareholders of record as at the close of business on April 12, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report