USA: Paradise retains CLB Partners to explore acquisition opportunities
PLANT CITY, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paradise, Inc. (OTCBB:PARF - news), the oldest and largest producer of glace fruit and a manufacturer of molded-plastic products, today announced it has retained New York-based CLB Partners, LLC to help the company explore acquisition opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action