USA: Paramark Enterprises, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent To Sell Its Wholesale Bakery Operations
Paramark Enterprises, Inc. announced today that it has executed a non binding letter of intent with Jon Donaire Desserts through which Paramark will sell Jon Donaire Desserts a majority of the assets comprising its wholesale bakery operation in El Cajon, California. The sale transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including but not limited to, the completion of satisfactory due diligence, the execution of definitive documentation, approval by the directors of both companies and their shareholders and other customary terms and conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli