USA: Paramark Enterprises, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent To Sell Its Wholesale Bakery Operations
Paramark Enterprises, Inc. announced today that it has executed a non binding letter of intent with Jon Donaire Desserts through which Paramark will sell Jon Donaire Desserts a majority of the assets comprising its wholesale bakery operation in El Cajon, California. The sale transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including but not limited to, the completion of satisfactory due diligence, the execution of definitive documentation, approval by the directors of both companies and their shareholders and other customary terms and conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project