USA: Paramark Enterprises, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent To Sell Its Wholesale Bakery Operations
Paramark Enterprises, Inc. announced today that it has executed a non binding letter of intent with Jon Donaire Desserts through which Paramark will sell Jon Donaire Desserts a majority of the assets comprising its wholesale bakery operation in El Cajon, California. The sale transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including but not limited to, the completion of satisfactory due diligence, the execution of definitive documentation, approval by the directors of both companies and their shareholders and other customary terms and conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods