USA: Paramark Enterprises, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent To Sell Its Wholesale Bakery Operations
Paramark Enterprises, Inc. announced today that it has executed a non binding letter of intent with Jon Donaire Desserts through which Paramark will sell Jon Donaire Desserts a majority of the assets comprising its wholesale bakery operation in El Cajon, California. The sale transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including but not limited to, the completion of satisfactory due diligence, the execution of definitive documentation, approval by the directors of both companies and their shareholders and other customary terms and conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins