USA: Paramark Enterprises, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent To Sell Its Wholesale Bakery Operations
Paramark Enterprises, Inc. announced today that it has executed a non binding letter of intent with Jon Donaire Desserts through which Paramark will sell Jon Donaire Desserts a majority of the assets comprising its wholesale bakery operation in El Cajon, California. The sale transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including but not limited to, the completion of satisfactory due diligence, the execution of definitive documentation, approval by the directors of both companies and their shareholders and other customary terms and conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units