USA: Paramount challenges Pistachio Commission's assessments
US pistachio and almond supplier Paramount Farms and several of its affiliates have filed a lawsuit against the California Pistachio Commission (CPC) in US District Court seeking relief from the mandatory assessments levied by the CPC and used to fund generic advertising and marketing campaigns as well as the government relations initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti