USA: Parmalat Announces Participation in Transora.com
Parmalat Finanziaria S.p.A has announced that they, along with 48 other world leading food, beverage, and consumer products companies have joined forces to create the largest business-to-business ("B2B") e-Marketplace in their industry, called Transora.com. Total funding by all participating companies exceeds US$250 million; Parmalat, one of the larger stakeholders, has invested US$6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund