AUSTRALIA: Parmalat boss to retire, David Lord to step up
Ray Hill, longstanding head of the Australian subsidiary of Italian dairy processor Parmalat , is to stand down. Marketing and sales manager David Lord will succeed him at the head of the company. Hill will remain involved with Parmalat after his official retirement, providing consulting services to Alberto Ferraris, the company's regional director for Australia and Asia. This pertains particularly to Parmalat's JV with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action