AUSTRALIA: Parmalat boss to retire, David Lord to step up
Ray Hill, longstanding head of the Australian subsidiary of Italian dairy processor Parmalat , is to stand down. Marketing and sales manager David Lord will succeed him at the head of the company. Hill will remain involved with Parmalat after his official retirement, providing consulting services to Alberto Ferraris, the company's regional director for Australia and Asia. This pertains particularly to Parmalat's JV with
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast