ITALY: Parmalat - clarifications on negotiation status for possible acquisition of Galbani
Following the various market rumours regarding the possible acquisition of the Italian company Galbani, the Parmalat Group, notwithstanding the necessary confidentiality obligation due in these circumstances, wishes to specify with this press release, for a better and clearer information to the public, the current terms of the negotiations:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations