ITALY: Parmalat - clarifications on negotiation status for possible acquisition of Galbani
Following the various market rumours regarding the possible acquisition of the Italian company Galbani, the Parmalat Group, notwithstanding the necessary confidentiality obligation due in these circumstances, wishes to specify with this press release, for a better and clearer information to the public, the current terms of the negotiations:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm