ITALY: Parmalat hires new CFO
The Italian-based dairy company Parmalat SpA has appointed Pier Luigi De Angelis as its chief financial officer.
De Angelis joins Parmalat from coffee company Lavazza SpA. Before that, he had previously been chief financial officer at energy company Edison SpA until 2003.
De Angelis replaces Guido Angiolini, who was part of the team appointed by the Italian government following a financial scandal in 2003, the Wall Street Journal reports. Angiolini's departure follows t hcomapny's return to the Milan stock market last year.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre