ITALY/USA: Parmalat introduces US’ first shelf-stable, organic milk
Wallington, NJ-based Parmalat USA , subsidiary of the multinational Italian food company Parmalat SpA , announced that it is introducing the US' first, shelf-stable, organic milk this January 2002. The product, Parmalat Organic Milk , is packaged in Parmalat's well-known shelf-stable "milk box."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast