ITALY/USA: Parmalat introduces US’ first shelf-stable, organic milk
Wallington, NJ-based Parmalat USA , subsidiary of the multinational Italian food company Parmalat SpA , announced that it is introducing the US' first, shelf-stable, organic milk this January 2002. The product, Parmalat Organic Milk , is packaged in Parmalat's well-known shelf-stable "milk box."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO