ITALY: Parmalat relaunches bottled water, will use dairy distribution network
Italian dairy multinational Parmalat is re-entering the bottled water sector with a Lit200bn investment. While starting at home in Italy, the group hopes to export its new product, Aqua Parmalat, to Russia, the far East and South America. It may also offer it on the North American market via its Lit140bn joint venture with Canadian Eaux Vive Harricana.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"