ITALY: Parmalat relaunches bottled water, will use dairy distribution network
Italian dairy multinational Parmalat is re-entering the bottled water sector with a Lit200bn investment. While starting at home in Italy, the group hopes to export its new product, Aqua Parmalat, to Russia, the far East and South America. It may also offer it on the North American market via its Lit140bn joint venture with Canadian Eaux Vive Harricana.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch