ITALY: Parmalat relaunches bottled water, will use dairy distribution network
Italian dairy multinational Parmalat is re-entering the bottled water sector with a Lit200bn investment. While starting at home in Italy, the group hopes to export its new product, Aqua Parmalat, to Russia, the far East and South America. It may also offer it on the North American market via its Lit140bn joint venture with Canadian Eaux Vive Harricana.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival