ITALY: Parmalat rumoured to eye Barilla for tie-up
According to a report in Italian financial daily Milano Finanza, dairy company Parmalat SpA is eyeing pasta-maker Barilla SpA for a potential partnership.
Barilla is looking into the possibility, the paper said without citing sources.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units