ITALY: Parmalat's CFO resigns
Troubled Italian food group Parmalat Finanziaria has said its chief financial officer, Alberto Ferraris, has resigned after only a few months on the job. Ferraris, who was appointed CFO in March, was leaving in "common accord" with Parmalat, reported Reuters. Luciano Del Soldato, the company's head of auditing and administration, is now to take on the additional role of head of finance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes