USA: Isoflavone enriched Soy Protein Fractions : Patent for Archer Daniels Midland
The US Patent office issued, 9th Jan 01, Patent # 6171638 to Archer Daniels Midland Company of Decataur, IL, for their improved process for producing isoflavine enriched fractions from soy protein extracts. This is an improvement over the same company's, same inventors' earlier inventions covered by US Patents 5702752, 5792503, and 6033714.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth