USA: Isoflavone enriched Soy Protein Fractions : Patent for Archer Daniels Midland
The US Patent office issued, 9th Jan 01, Patent # 6171638 to Archer Daniels Midland Company of Decataur, IL, for their improved process for producing isoflavine enriched fractions from soy protein extracts. This is an improvement over the same company's, same inventors' earlier inventions covered by US Patents 5702752, 5792503, and 6033714.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project