USA: Patent granted for home grocery shopping system
Fujitsu Ltd of Japan has been awarded US patent protection for its invention designed to facilitate home shopping for groceries, including via TV-based shopping networks. The application programme includes the means for categorising an electronic order according to environmental storage metric, such that individual items comprising the order are each segregated into common environmental storage groupings, thus streamlining the picking and storing of complex orders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO