USA: Patent granted for home grocery shopping system
Fujitsu Ltd of Japan has been awarded US patent protection for its invention designed to facilitate home shopping for groceries, including via TV-based shopping networks. The application programme includes the means for categorising an electronic order according to environmental storage metric, such that individual items comprising the order are each segregated into common environmental storage groupings, thus streamlining the picking and storing of complex orders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix