USA: Pathmark posts higher Q2 profit on one-time real estate gain
US regional supermarket operator Pathmark Stores has posted a rise in quarterly profit, boosted by a gain related to the sale of real estate. The Carteret, New Jersey-based retailer reported earnings of US$6.2m, or 21 cents a share, for the second quarter to 2 August, compared to $3.5m, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods