USA: Pathmark posts higher Q2 profit on one-time real estate gain
US regional supermarket operator Pathmark Stores has posted a rise in quarterly profit, boosted by a gain related to the sale of real estate. The Carteret, New Jersey-based retailer reported earnings of US$6.2m, or 21 cents a share, for the second quarter to 2 August, compared to $3.5m, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill