AUS: Patties hopeful of chairman appointment
Australian pie maker Patties Foods has blamed "unforeseen delays" for its inability to name a new chairman but said an appointment could be made by next month.
The company said today (18 May) that it was "confident" of making an appointment in June or July. Patties' recruitment advisers are meeting eight candidates to "determine their interest and suitability".
In March, Greg Bourke was named managing director of Patties.
The company's chairman and CFO resigned from the business in November.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast