USA: Paul Gannon appointed COO, president of Shaw's Supermarkets
Shaw's Supermarkets, a wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based J Sainsbury, has appointed Paul T. Gannon to president and COO, effective immediately. This move reflects a transition of responsibility in anticipation of president Ross McLaren's retirement. McLaren will remain as Shaw's CEO but, as a member of the Sainsbury's Group Executive Committee, will devote greater time to develop group synergies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti