USA: Paul Gannon appointed COO, president of Shaw's Supermarkets
Shaw's Supermarkets, a wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based J Sainsbury, has appointed Paul T. Gannon to president and COO, effective immediately. This move reflects a transition of responsibility in anticipation of president Ross McLaren's retirement. McLaren will remain as Shaw's CEO but, as a member of the Sainsbury's Group Executive Committee, will devote greater time to develop group synergies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target