USA: Paul Gannon appointed COO, president of Shaw's Supermarkets
Shaw's Supermarkets, a wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based J Sainsbury, has appointed Paul T. Gannon to president and COO, effective immediately. This move reflects a transition of responsibility in anticipation of president Ross McLaren's retirement. McLaren will remain as Shaw's CEO but, as a member of the Sainsbury's Group Executive Committee, will devote greater time to develop group synergies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations