USA: Paul Hendrys resigns as president and CEO of Philip Morris International
Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) today announced that Paul Hendrys has resigned his position as president and chief executive officer, Philip Morris International Inc. ("PMI"), effective today.Mr. Hendrys has been with Philip Morris International for more than 20 years. Prior to becoming president and chief executive officer of PMI, he also served as manager of PM Germany, and subsequently, as president of the European Union region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly