USA: Paul Hendrys resigns as president and CEO of Philip Morris International
Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) today announced that Paul Hendrys has resigned his position as president and chief executive officer, Philip Morris International Inc. ("PMI"), effective today.Mr. Hendrys has been with Philip Morris International for more than 20 years. Prior to becoming president and chief executive officer of PMI, he also served as manager of PM Germany, and subsequently, as president of the European Union region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin