USA: Paul J. Lustig named president, CEO of Keebler Snacks, SVP Kellogg
Battle Creek, Mich.-based Kellogg Co has announced that Paul J. Lustig has been appointed president and CEO of Keebler Snacks Division and senior VP, Kellogg Company, effective immediately. Prior to coming to Kellogg, Lustig served in various general management and corporate strategy development positions at Sara Lee Corp, including President and CEO of its largest business unit, Global Apparel. Lustig also was president and CEO of Sara Lee Bakery in the US and worldwide, where he generated significant top- and bottom- line growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega