USA: Paul R. Ryan Named President of California Culinary Academy
The California Culinary Academy, Inc. today named Paul R. Ryan, a hotel food and beverage veteran, as its new president. "We are fortunate to have found someone with the industry experience and leadership of Paul Ryan," said Nick Fluge, Senior Vice President of Operations for Career Education Corporation (NASDAQ: CECO - news).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'